On behalf of ENRICH in the USA project, I am pleased to announce that you have been selected to attend and present at the 2018 Research Connection Symposium.
Your award includes a contribution of a €1,000.00 travel award to be used to defray the cost of your travel to Washington, D.C. this August. Any other costs associated with the trip shall be expensed by either your home institution or by you.
CONDITIONS OF the Award
In accepting this offer, you are required to follow the following conditions:
- The award must be used to attend the ENRICH in the USA Research Connection Symposium in Washington, D.C. on August 8th, 2018.
- You will be responsible for making your own travel arrangements and confirming eligibility for foreign travel as well as all appropriate travel credentials (this includes insurance if not covered by your home institution).
- By accepting this offer, you acknowledge that you are 1) an individual tax payer in an EU MS/AC and/or an EU MS/AC OR 2) an incorporated organisation that pays taxes in an EU MS/AC and/or whose majority of stakeholders are EU MS/AC passport holders.
- You must comply with our Code of Conduct, which includes:
– Respect for the Law
– All participants will respect the laws of the country and locale in which he or she is being hosted.
– Cultural Sensitivity
– Participants will be culturally sensitive to the local customs of the inhabitants of their host country.
– Appropriate Personal Behaviour
– Participants will not engage in behaviour at any time which will impede their ability to present at or attend the agreed upon programs at their host institution. Fellows’ personal conduct will not have a negative impact on the reputation of their country or professional organization.
– Respect for others and Tolerance of their Opinions
– Participants will respect the cultural background of colleagues at the symposium. They will be tolerant and will refrain from harassment of any individual based on their sex, marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or religious beliefs.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
Please confirm your acceptance of these conditions by email to Claire Chen at email@example.com, or Johanna Fuellmann, at ohanna.Fuellmann@dlr.de by May 28th, 2018. Upon your confirmation, we will provide additional information on your travel reimbursement.
NEEDING FURTHER INFORMATION?
If you have any further questions about your participation, please do not hesitate to contact Claire, NCURA Global or Johanna, DLR.
I look forward to hearing about your experiences and learnings from this program in due course and wish you a safe and productive journey.
The ENRICH in the USA Team